Topic: verbs about travel
Verbs about Travel
Use the correct form of the
verbs to complete the sentences.
|get on ----- get off ----- get away
|queue up (line up) ----- delay ----- book
|reserve ----- check in ----- meet up
- When I _________ my suitcase, I never have enough room for
- Everyone must go through a strict security screening before
they ________ a plane.
- Could you tell me where we need to __________ for the bus that
goes to the city center?
- Ted got lost because he ___________ the subway at the wrong
- A snowstorm ___________ all of the flights leaving
- If you wait to long to _________ your flight, you won't be able
to get a ticket.
- Most airlines will let you _________ a window seat ahead of
time if you want one.
- You should ___________ for an international flight at least 2
hours in advance.
- We'll ______________ at the information kiosk at ten
- I'm really looking forward to this holiday. I need to
___________ to a warm climate.
copyright © Lexica Language