Topic: animal words used in
Expressions with Animals
Use the animal words to
complete the sentences.
|bat ---- beaver ---- dog ---- pig
|elephant ---- rat ---- skunk ---- sheep
|chicken ---- monkey
- I'm not going to work today. I am as sick as a
- I can't drink this beer. It tastes like _________.
- When Keith said he didn't want to fight, the other boys called
him a ___________.
- I can't believe I didn't see that. I am as blind as a
- This is a serious problem and we have to talk about it. Now
it's just the _________ in the room.
- Jane always does what her sister Ellen does. With her, it's
_________ see __________ do. (same word)
- Some people can't think for themselves. They just follow along
- I've got so much work to do. I feel like a _______ in a
- I am so full. I ate like a ________.
- Between his work and his hobbies, Jim is always as busy as a
copyright © Lexica Language