Learning Prepositions (1)
Choose the correct
preposition to complete the sentence
- In some rivers in South America, you can see alligators sunning
themselves _______ the bank.
- On our walk in the mountains, we found an old, abandoned cabin
with an iron stove ______ of it.
- The sign said that swimming was not allowed _______ the red
- Some expensive cars have cameras in the back to show you what's
__________ you when you back up.
- Jack just finished his doctorate in physics, so he's well on
the way _________ his goal of becoming a university professor.
- When top secret information appeared in the newspapers, the
general knew that there was an informant ________ the members of
- The truck had been in the barn for so long that birds had made
a nest __________ it.
- When I was in China, the police confiscated my camera _________
I took a picture of a factory.
- The audience couldn't hear Paul because his microphone broke
___________ his presentation.
- The film critics had a discussion ___________ the screening of
copyright © Lexica Language