Topic: whose, whom, who
Who, Whom Who's or Whose
Use who, whom, who's or whose
to complete the following sentences.
- _________ shoes are these under the table?
- __________ making supper tonight?
- That's the man __________ dog comes and digs in my
- Do you know anybody ________ can help me with this
- To ________ should I speak to about this matter?
- Jack is the person ________ handles these matters.
- _____________ umbrella is this in the corner?
- __________ that beautiful woman standing near the
- Linda is the person ________ signs the checks.
- We need to find the person __________ car alarm is
copyright © Lexica Language