Topic: short expressions
Short Espressions with I
Use the correct short
expression to respond to what is said by the
|I know I see
I mean it
I guess so
I doubt it
|I give up I hope so
- Can you guess who's coming to visit us next month?
- Marty's had a minor accident with his car and won't be able to
attend the meeting.
- I know it's difficult, but do you think you could help us with
- I know Sam lies a lot, but don't you think he's telling the
- Kathy says this is the last time she's going to be late to
- There's a rumor that the Bruce Springsteen concert at the civic
center is going to be free.
- You know that if we don't finish the project by Christmas, we
don't get any more money.
- That's just a threat, right? You're not really doing to fire
- Jennifer's such a good cook and she's making the dinner
tonight. We're doing to have one fantastic meal.
- 10 o'clock is the only time we have open for your appointment.
Is that good for you?
copyright © Lexica Language